|price list for translations
Ordering Other Jobs
- Send in text to be translated using my contact information, preferably by electronic mail, and provide as many details of your requirements as possible, especially requested deadline.
- If you want to protect your data, you can encrypt your files using my public RSA key and, for example, PGP.
- Specify a contact person in charge of communication about the job.
- Provide meanings of abbreviations in the text to be translated, especially less common ones.
- Indicate language style and register requirements if appropriate.
- Jobs are processed in the chronological order. Small jobs, however, may take precedence over big ones. You will receive completed work or deadline and format confirmations within 24 hours.
- Unless requested otherwise, the completed translation is sent to the e-mail address from which the order was received or to the address known. If customer's e-mail address is not known, the completed translation is sent to the fax number or postal address from which the order was received.
- If feasible, notification text message about the completed translation is sent to customer's mobile phone. You may want to provide your phone's e-mail address or specify other means of notification.
Terms and conditions shown on this website are guidelines only. Actual terms and conditions may vary depending on the nature of the work. It is customer's responsibility to request a quotation for each job, or else it may not be provided.
- Use my contact information to get in touch with me.
- An hourly rate minimum CZK 500 is applied if not specified in price list or agreed otherwise.
In the event of a dispute, its resolution shall be governed by the Czech Republic's applicable law currently in force. Maximum liability can never exceed the amount invoiced for the services provided.